Friday, 2 September 2016

What's On My Kindle App?

I love the whole booktube, bookstagram etc community and although my blog is not dedicated completely to books, I do love occasionally sharing what I have purchased / read. I have been loving using the kindle app on my iPad recently. Especially when the books are cheaper or when the physical book weighs a bit too much to be carried around everywhere. Here is what I have been enjoying on my kindle app!


Me Me Me by Charlotte Crosby

I started reading this the other day because I already love Charlotte / Geordie Shore and find her so funny. I love her personality / humour and the book is exactly that. Especially if you read it in her accent! 

The Mortal Instruments Series by Cassandra Clare

Physical copies of these books are quite big, so I got them on kindle to save bag space. They are so addictive that I had to read them on the go, so I definitely made the right choice! I have heard so much about them and got hooked straight away. I'm currently reading the last of the six books, City of Heavenly Fire. I don't know if it is because I had a bit of a break in between the other five and this one, but I'm finding it to be quite a slow read. Hopefully it gets more exciting soon. I can't wait to find out how it all ends! 

Kindred Spirits by Rainbow Rowell

I love Rainbow Rowell and when I saw this short story available on kindle I HAD to get it and read it straight away. It is one of those sit down and read the whole thing over a cup of tea types! I especially recommend this book if you are into Star Wars or have any experience being a die-hard fan of something. You'll love it! It does leave you wanting more though. 

In The After by Elisa Dane

This book was so good. It is a quick read, I think I read it in just over a day. However, it talks about / features some pretty deep issues such as PTSD and more (but I don't want to ruin it for you!). There is also a sequel called Beneath the Void which I am looking forward to reading soon!



I'd love to hear some of your book recommendations available on kindle! 

Kate x

No comments:

Post a Comment

TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS