Monday, 26 September 2016

Lush 'Pumpkin' Bath Bomb Review

As a huge lush fan, it's just not possible to walk past a lush store and not go inside. So, naturally, when I was in St Albans at the weekend I had to pop in and have a look at the new halloween stock. I kind of already knew that I wanted to try the Pumpkin bath bomb because, well, look at it. The morning after I got home, I ran myself a warm bath and popped it in. Here is what I thought of it! 



First of all - and possibly most importantly - the scent. If it wasn't shaped like a pumpkin, i'd say it reminds me more of christmas than a halloween one. BUT, I do still love it. To me it smells of oranges and cinnamon - I checked the lush website which says 'With a spicy, sweet perfume full of exotic pimento, sweet vanilla and warming cinnamon'. It is refreshing without being a summer scent. 



Although this isn't a multicoloured, filled with glitter and all of the surprises bath bomb, it did still make my bath really pretty and orange (like a pumpkin, obviously!). The water turned orange but for me the best part was the darker orange pattern it left on top. So pretty!

It made my skin feel clean and refreshed, but not overly soft like some of the lush products that leave a whole layer of soap on your skin. If you'd like to pick one of these up, they are just £3.95 each.


I will definitely be picking up a few more of the halloween products over the next few weeks! Have you tried any yet?

Kate x


4 comments:

  1. Aw, this guy is so cute! I had a peek at the website a few days ago and knew that I needed to pick this one up. I'm also feeling the need to have the glittery pumpkin one ;) I'm glad you enjoyed it, it looks lovely!

    Erin | Explore, Refresh

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't he just?! I'd like to try that one too but I feel like I need to prepare myself for being covered in glitter for days! xx

      Delete
  2. Aw I love this, I am so excited to start having baths and using bath bombs again now that Winter is coming! So happy I found your blog, I love finding inspiring blogs like yours to read. Amazing work pretty lady! x

    adelelydia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww yay, so am I! That is such a lovely thing for you to say, thank you! xx

      Delete

TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS