Friday, 26 August 2016

The Perfect Autumn Jumper | Forever 21

With Autumn on its way, I have been on the hunt for the perfect Autumn jumper. I finally found it on the Forever 21 website! It is quite a thick knit, faded orange. Exactly what you think of when you imagine Autumn leaves, carving pumpkins and being snuggled up in a nice warm cottage! (can you tell how excited I am?)




As long as it is still in stock, you can buy it by clicking here

Autumn is my favourite time of year, and every year at the end of summer I can't help but start burning my spiced orange / similar candles. I might even start thinking about halloween decor! I love it and want to make the most of every second! 

Kate x

SaveSave

16 comments:

  1. Love this colour! It totally reminds me of cinnamon.

    Abigail Alice x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww now I'm exited! I love this! Great post! X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh looks so comfy!! Helps me to ease out of a lazy summer :)) F21 has a lot of cute stuff!
    XO
    Beautylifemom.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is so snug!!! F21 is one of my favourite shops, I hope they open more around the UK soon!xx

      Delete
  4. Shopping for winter jumpers is my fav!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww this post is making me want autumn, like, now!

    Emma Louise xx

    positivityinthecity.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. The colour of this jumper is gorgeous xx Pixie www.pixieox.co

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right, such an autumn colour!! xx

      Delete
  7. i just love winter jumpers! this is lovely i love the colour!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this colour 😍, and I'm so excited for Autumn fashion and cosy nights 🙊. Jess xxx www.whosthatjessann.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm honestly so, so excited! My favourite time of year! xx

      Delete

TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS