Monday, 1 August 2016

Room Tour Update : Splash Of Colour!

I recently updated my room with a new chest of drawers and a new book shelf, which were definitely needed since my furniture was completely falling apart. I am really happy with it, as I now have all white, clean looking furniture and have been really selective with the objects that I put on show. This morning I took some photos of my favourite details!


Lovely floral 'hello' pen pot that I found in TK Maxx. Who knew it was possible to love a pen pot as much as I love this one!


My colourful book shelf with a painted rock from the year me and Charlie met.


I swapped the plain, black handle on my ikea bed side table for this gorgeous one from Tiger. It was only £1/£2 and it completely changed the whole look of it.


Of course, every good bedroom needs puppy cuddles.


And a Sacconejoly's calendar!




What is your favourite part of your own bedroom?

Kate x

2 comments:

  1. I love that pen pot and draw handle! I keep meaning to do little things like this, but I just always forget! The day I own a house will be the day every room is pinterest-worthy haha!

    Kayleigh x
    scampinchips.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! Thank you. I get so excited thinking about when I have my own house and can go crazy with all my decor ideas! xx

      Delete

TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS