Wednesday, 24 August 2016

Products I Use Everyday!

I see so many daily routine posts or videos, yet they never seem to bore me. I love finding out not just what products somebody has found recently but instead something that they think is worth using every single day! So I thought that it was about time I did my own daily products post. Here goes!


Revlon Colorstay Foundation For Combination/Oily Skin

Because I suffer from acne / generally rubbish skin, foundation that is suitable for oily skin as well as being high coverage is a must for me. I fell in love with this the first time I tried it and since then I have not looked back! They also recently improved the packaging by adding a pump which is even better and means that it'll last longer too. 


Lush Tea Tree Water Toner

I honestly can't recommend this product enough. Again, perfect for oily or spot prone skin, but also SO EASY TO USE! I am so lazy when it comes to my night time skin care, however it has to be done. So when I found this spray I was over the moon. It smells great and works perfectly. I also find that this lasts ages. I've used it for over a year and only had to re-buy twice.



Urban Decay Naked Smoky Pallet

This was my first and is still my only naked pallet, however I still use it every day. I have found that the shade 'password' is absolutely PERFECT for brows. It is the only product I have used on my brows that I have been completely happy with. I also use the eye shadows, so it is well worth the money.


Burt's Bees Milk & Honey Body Lotion

I. Love. Burts. Bees. My boyfriend actually got me this for Christmas last year but only for the last month have I been using it religiously. It smells so good and it is so thick and is just everything you could ever wish for in a body lotion really! I also find that it doesn't stay sticky for ages which I hate with other body lotions. Especially when all you want to do is get into bed but you need to wait for your lotion to sink in! It has made a huge difference already to my arms and legs. Definitely recommend giving it a go!


Let me know if you use any of these products and what you think of them!

Kate x



SaveSave

4 comments:

  1. This is a very good post, Thanks for the wonderful review. Lovely.

    www.tessyonyia.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loooooove revlon for foundation, well NARS too (but they can be crazy expensive)! But Revlon is a great foundation especially if you have blemishes to hide (like we do). Glad to see someone else loves them as much as me =]

    Danielle | www.FollowMyGut.com <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe, revlon is so so good and affordable too!!! :)

      Delete

TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS