Sunday, 15 May 2016

The Disney Tag


I always love watching disney tag youtube videos, so although I haven't actually been tagged I figured why not do it on my blog? I'm a huge disney fan so I'm excited to have a go at answering some disney questions!


1. A scene in any disney movie you wish you could experience?
I think this would be flying to Neverland with Peter Pan! Who wouldn't want to fly over London, especially with Tinker Bell!

2. An unforgettable experience/moment you've had at the Parks?

This is a hard one, so I have to pick two! The first memory is from a trip when I was much younger, the studios at DLP were still quite new, so there was a lot of characters out including pluto and stitch. I remember stitch riding on plutos back, pluto stealing my toy pluto and stitch stealing my dads camera bag and me chasing after them! Another memory was when I spent my 18th birthday at DLP. I had the best time - especially eating at cafe mickey with goofy standing on a chair trying to get people to sing happy birthday to me!

3. When was the first time you went to a disney park?

I have only ever been to DLP, but the first time was when I was about 2 years old. I don't remember any of it but have photos of me in Annette's diner!

4. If you could chose any of the characters to be your best friend, who would you choose?

SO HARD! I have to pick more than one. Peter pan, Stitch, Jumba and Pleakley. 

5. Who are your favourite Disney Princesses?

When I was growing up, Jasmine was always my favourite, but now I have to go with Belle and Cinderella. Cinderella 2015 is just the best thing to happen to my life. I don't think I will ever tire of watching it!



6. Name a scene/moment in any Disney movie that never fails to make you cry?
Another hard one, as a lot of scenes make me cry. I'm a wimp. The whole Fox and the Hound movie makes me sob, but I'm going to have to go with Return to Neverland when 'I'll Try' plays. Even listening to it on spotify ruins me.

7. What is the first Disney Movie you remember seeing?
I really don't know about this, but I guess either Peter Pan or Herbie, The Love Bug. Dad being the VW fan he is, we were always watching the Herbie films. Peter Pan was my whole childhood though. Jumping on the trampoline pretending to fly, dressing up as captain hook and tiger lily. So many memories!

8. What is your favourite Disney movie?
Peter Pan, which you probably could have already guessed.



What's your favourite disney film? I also tag my best friend Emily to do this tag, because I know she will love it! You can find her blog here!

Kate x

No comments:

Post a Comment

TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS