Sunday, 31 January 2016

Stationary Favourites!

I'm a huge stationary lover. I seem to visit shops like tiger and paperchase almost weekly, I can't help it! Here are some of my stationary favourites at the moment..


The 'Belle & Boo' postcard collection from paperchase makes me smile whenever I see any of the designs. They are all so sweet! I have these as part of my 'inspiration wall' at the moment, but eventually I'd love to put them in frames. I also write letters to my best friend Emily who moved away last year, so I'm always looking out for nice postcards to send!

These sticky notes (paperchase, again!) and 'K' paperclips (notonthehighstreet.com) are gorgeous. I don't even want to open / use the paperclips because they are so special! I feel like when stationary comes in pretty packaging its 100x harder to resist.


And, of course, I couldn't do a stationary post without mentioning my wash tape addiction. I have a whole box in my room filled to the top of all different colours and designs. I stick it on everything - letters, my diary, my calendar, my college notes.. it helps with organisation as well as making everything colourful! It can also be super cheap. I get most of mine from eBay, Amazon or Cath Kidston.


What are your stationary must-haves? Let me know!

Kate x

2 comments:

  1. I love washi tapes and stickers =]

    emyii90.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love stationary too!

    moremindfulyou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS