Tuesday, 1 December 2015

Decorating for Christmas

I've had such a busy weekend full of college work, so today it was lovely to take a break, put the christmas music channel on and decorate the house with the family! Quite a few of our decorations are getting old now, so we will definitely be shopping for some new bits and bobs this year!




I also spent friday night making this gingerbread house with my boyfriend (who I've been with for 4 years today!)


I'm so excited to give blogmas a go and to get all festive!

Kate x

6 comments:

  1. Aw, I love the little deer ornament! It's so precious :) So many of our Christmas decorations are ancient, but I kind of like it that way, haha!

    Congrats on four years! I hope you two have got something nice planned :)

    Erin
    http://sexycardi.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, the deer was only £1 from hobby craft! bargain, hehe. Yeah, it definitely makes it special - we still have some I made in nursery! x

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous ornaments!

    Check out my Sephora giveaway!
    http://www.abigailalicex.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your decorations are so cute, especially the Goofy one! x

    Erin // Everything Erin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thank you. Got to sneak some disney in! x

      Delete

TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS