Tuesday, 3 November 2015

What I Love About Autumn

Autumn and winter are my two favourite times of year. I absolutely love when it starts getting a bit colder, leaves turn beautiful colours and halloween / christmas goodies come into the shops! My dad, sister and I went on a little photography outing the other week. Here are some of my favourite photos from the day..




My favourite things about Autumn..

1. All the seasonal spicy smells like cinnamon and ginger
2. Bringing out the cosy jumpers
3. Darker evenings, lighting candles and spending more time with the family inside
4. Yummy, warm roast dinners and hot chocolates
5. Christmas movies starting to come on TV

What are your favourite things about Autumn?

Kate x

6 comments:

  1. I agree with all of this <3

    http://sarawritesadiary.blogspot.si/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the run up to christmas =] its my favourite time of the year, decoration, food, presents =] makes me warm and fuzzy inside

    emyii90.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, something about it is just such a lovely warm feeling :)

      Delete
  3. Love this post! i love the seasonal drinks at Costa & Starbucks <3

    http://www.abigailalicex.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mmmmm yes I've had far too many pumpkin spiced lattes!

      Delete

TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS