Friday, 14 August 2015

DIY Necklace Hanger


Hey!

A while ago, my best friend Emily got me some really cute disney pegs with the toy story alien and stitch on them. I believe that she got them from comic con or an event like it. I love them so so much but it took me a while to decide how to use them.


Then, when having trouble finding a place to store my necklaces, I realised what a cute necklace hanger it would make!


It's unbelievably easy. I just got a spare cloths hanger and clipped them on! I think this would be so cute if you just got plain pegs and decorated them yourself as well. A super easy DIY idea!


Kate x

4 comments:

  1. this is the cutest idea ever! I've needed a necklace hanger because all gets tangled up > < ! super great DIY ^_^

    Lauren xx | laurlauu . beauty . fashion . life . blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you - you should definitely try it out! x

      Delete
  2. So cute, i love the little stiches =]

    emyii90.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS