Tuesday, 14 July 2015

Book Haul

Hi again,

I'm super excited to share some photos of the books I've got recently. I've been waiting for the last to arrive in the post and they arrived today, so I got to enjoy taking pretty pictures of them!


Firstly, I got 'Life With a Sprinkle of Glitter' by Louise Pentland. I absolutely love Louise's youtube channel and I can't wait to read this. It's full of pretty little tips to make your life happier. What a lovely idea!

I also picked up a graphic novel, Anya's Ghost by Vera Brosgol. This was my first graphic novel and ohhhhhh my goodness I loved it to pieces. I don't want to spoil it by saying too much but it's about a school girl who meets a ghost and the artwork is done in a really fun, cute style.

I have seen a lot of good reviews about Jenny Han's 'To All The Boys I've Loved Before' so I decided to give it a go. I picked it up super cheap on the book depository and I'm looking forward to giving it a read soon. I don't know much about it, just that it has something to do with a girl who keeps lots of love letters, I believe! 

I was lucky enough to win a proof copy of Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard on goodreads and so of course it's next on my TBR. It sounds interesting and the back says it's great for fans of Divergent and The Hunger Games which is enough to convince me! 

Aaaand finally. I'm so freaking excited to show you these. I got myself the Puffin Chalk editions of Peter Pan by J.M. Barrie and Alice's Adventures in Wonderland by Lewis Carroll. I don't know what to say other than I think I'm in love! They are so precious!! 



The edges of the paper have this torn effect - which just makes them even more special! I never want to put them down. I can't wait to collect them all!


Kate x

4 comments:

  1. Looks like you're set for the next little while! Your Penguin Chalk books ar so gorgeous! I love special editions like these. One publisher had like a suede sort of finish on their covers, I lusted over them so badly, haha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I've definitely stocked up! I love them, I get far too excited about pretty books haha. Oooo they sound lovely! x

      Delete
  2. The penguin chalk editions are so beautiful! I have red queen on my to read list so you will have to let me know what it is like :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so obsessed with them!! and of course I will! x

      Delete

TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS