Wednesday, 24 June 2015

Top 3 Pinterest Boards

I am a huge Pinterest fan, I love how I can find inspiration for absolutely everything all on one site! It feels so organised yet there is so much going on. I thought I'd share with you 3 of my favourite boards that I have created on my Pinterest account. You can follow me at https://www.pinterest.com/kateisf4b! 

1. 'Illustration'


I originally created this board to help give me some inspiration for graphic design. Now I just adore pinning all different kinds of illustrations - I think everything on his board is just gorgeous. As you can see by this print screen, I pin mostly portrait illustrations. I think they are just so much more personal and so I prefer them!

2. 'Floristry'


I followed a girl on Instagram a while back who worked in a floristry and that's what inspired this board. I don't use it as much as my others but I still love it and think it's beautiful! I'll often doodle from the photos on it. 

3. 'Summer'


I love summer and the build up to it after Christmas is kinda boring, so that was the perfect chance to start mood boarding! It's festival / road trip themed mainly and Its made me so excited! Especially with all of the watermelon ideas. My favourite!


Let me know your Pinterest accounts so I can check them out and also let me know what your favourite things to pin are!

Kate x





3 comments:

  1. oooo i do love your illustration board, i am always having a nosey! My favourite things to pin are outfit ideas, tattoo designs and inspirational quotes :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe, thank you! And ah I also love to pin outfit ideas! X

      Delete
  2. Hi! I’ve nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award. =) http://bookscoffeeandcake.blogspot.com/2015/06/versatile-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete

TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS