Sunday, 7 June 2015

Summer Garden BBQ

I'm currently typing this while laying on a towel in the sun after having a lovely chilled out garden day. My parents got home late last night so were feeling tired today, so me and dad popped to the shops to get BBQ supplies. They had burgers and sausages while I had a bean burger and quorn sausages. I also made some lovely stuffed peppers with tomato flavoured brown rice, courgette, pepper and feta cheese. BBQ's are one of my favourite dinners, especially when they are early in the day with music playing, it's just so much fun! I would really like to try something new next time. Time to search Pinterest!



After we were stuffed until we felt like we might explode, I sat down and read some of An Abundance of Katherine's by John Green. It's taking me a while to get through and I'm not enjoying it as much as I had hoped but oh well! 


Are you enjoying the sun? Let me know what you've been up to!

Kate x



2 comments:

  1. I have been enjoying the sun and finally re-planted my balcony. About time!

    LindaLibraLoca: Beauty, Baby and Backpacking

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, I bet it looks really beautiful!! x

      Delete

TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS