Monday, 8 June 2015

Some Monday Motivation

Although I've been lucky and had a lazy Monday, I am definitely no stranger to the dread of waking up at the start of what you know is going to be a hard week and just wishing you could sleep forever! Today, I found these paper chase postcards which I got a while ago and after feeling quite low, these definitely seemed to pop up and inspire me at just the right time! They remind me of typography posters off of Pinterest or something, so pretty!
I feel like these all kind of present the same sort of message, talking about adventure and making sure you get out of your comfort zone once in a while! Easier said than done, but always a good thing to keep in your mind. 



I think I'm going to create an inspiration board with these and some photos, just so I have something to look at when I feel down and to add some happy vibes to my room! Do you have any quotes that have really stuck with you? Let me know!

Kate x

4 comments:

  1. My favourite quote is - 'every day may not be good, but there is something good in everyday.' It reminds me when I am having a bad day to take time to appreciate the little things in the day that made me smile - even if it is something as small as watching my dog run about in the garden. Just because one sucky thing happened doesn't mean it should put down your whole day - thats why this is my favourite quote! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe, that's a good'n! Buddy running around is definitely something that would cheer me up too! ;) x

      Delete
  2. this is such a cute idea!! Definitely a great idea for a day when you're feeling down. would love if you could check out my fashion blog? :)

    The Fashion Road

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and of course I will! x

      Delete

TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS