Friday, 12 June 2015

My Week In Pictures

This (partly) sunny week has consisted of dog walks and lots of family time. Monday was a lazy day and Tuesday I went out for lunch at the garden centre with mum where I had a cheese and pickle sandwich, then walked the dog.



On Wednesday my Grandma invited me to her local art society, where we were able to watch an artist paint a portrait and give tips along the way. It was really interesting! A lovely sunset on the way home too. 


On Thursday, I had a lovely time walking the dog with my Grandparents, followed by lunch in the Castle Cottage Cafe and some shopping. Then we picked Charlie up from the train station and had a pizza express - so yummy!


And finally, today me and Charlie have had a garden day waiting for later when we are all having another BBQ! I love summer food!


I think I might start doing these weekly photo roundup type posts more, they are fun! I hope everyone is enjoying summer time. 

Kate x


8 comments:

  1. these pictures are so pretty! Especially the sunset one. would love if you could check out my latest fashion post? :)

    The Fashion Road

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely photos! It looks like you've had a busy week! I can't wait for summer barbecues, it's a shame the weather has gone bad again!

    www.sophieslittlesecrets.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I know right, I guess we just have to make the most of when it's warm!! x

      Delete
  3. Lovely colour palette!

    Chelsea | www.growuptomorrow.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely pictures, especially the country path one!
    Makes me wish I was outside now :P

    I've nominated you for the Liebster Blog Award, you can have a look at my post here

    The Everyday Life of Rachel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, and me too - I might have to go for a walk!! Aw, that was lovely of you, thank you!! xx

      Delete

TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS