Tuesday, 16 June 2015

Lush Product Reviews

It's not much of a secret how much I love lush products, especially the bath bombs! These are the products that I have been using lately. 


Tea Tree Water
This product is actually in my nightly skin routine. It's an amazing, refreshing, lovely smelling toner and I am so glad I came across it. I've been using it for probeblabout a year now

Jungle Solid Conditioner
I picked this up last week and so far have used it twice. You have to use it with hot water and laver it up like a normal conditioner. When I'm in the shower, it doesn't feel like it's doing much, but when my hair is dry it leaves it feeling lovely! The smell is also gorgeous and it's not too pricey. 

Karma Perfume
This one was a gift from my boyfriend, Charlie. I really like the karma scent but I find it a bit too strong for everyday wear so I save it for special occasions. I couldn't describe a scent if I tried, so have a smell when you next visit the store!

Sakura
I don't think I'd tried this bath bomb before today, but I had it with this mornings bath (which then ended with me getting locked in the bathroom for an hour, oops). I really don't like it. There, I said it! There isn't anything special about it colour wise and the smell is (in my opinion!) gross. Won't be buying it again!

Ickle Baby Bot
For a while I didn't try this one because I thought it would just be boring, but I think it's my new favourite. I used to love all the colourful, glitter everywhere bombs but now I'd much rather settle for something like this. It turns the water a lovely blue and smells perfect, not too strong - just perfect! I definitely recommend it. Especially as it's only £1.95! 

What are your favourite lush products? I'd love to hear! 

Kate x


8 comments:

  1. Great post! I really want to try Ickle Baby Bot!

    Www.chedsneh.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Definitely pick it up soon - it's great! x

      Delete
  2. Ickle Baby Bot is my favourite, so nice!x

    itseverythingerin.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right, it's so simple & lovely!! x

      Delete
  3. Wow very cool, great post. I want to try the tree tea water.
    Enjoy the day, dear.

    >> Check my last post, my SheIn summer wihslist!! <<

    ♥‿♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool post! The Ickle Baby Bot sounds great, I love bath bombs that totally change the colour of the water! The tea tree water sounds fab too :) xx
    Chasing Belle

    ReplyDelete

TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS