Thursday, 4 June 2015

Enjoying The Sun!

I had to pop into school quickly this morning and ended up visiting Grandma and Grandad. One of my favourite things about Summer and hot weather is visiting them and having lunch on their garden decking. They have so many flowers and pretty details, I remember visiting as a child and thinking it was so magical. Grandma cooked up some potato wedges, pizza and lots of fruit - perfect for the hot weather!



I'm loving being finished with school and having time to spend with my family, creating lovely memories! I wish that all of my family lived this close so that we could all be together. 
I then went to a lake with my boyfriend and Zac and enjoyed more of the sun with a cheeky ice cream!


I hope everyone is enjoying spring / summer so far! I can't wait for more adventures and my trip to Germany and Belgium in two weeks time.. Yippeeeee!!


Kate x



2 comments:

  1. Enjoy Germany while you are here. The weather right now is lovely.

    LindaLibraLoca: Beauty, Baby and Backpacking

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you - hopefully it'll stay lovely!! :D x

      Delete

TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS