Saturday, 6 June 2015

Disneyland Paris Haul

I think it's impossible to go to Disneyland and not come back with cute merchandise. Disney shops EVERYWHERE! I always make sure I save up enough money before a trip so that I can bring home some bits and bobs! I love looking at other people's disney hauls so I thought I'd share! Here is some of what I got..


An autograph and pen is a must of course, gotta get those character autographs! I also picked up this cute hotels notebook because I needed one for college anyway and I love it! It's the perfect hand bag size.


I picked up some cute lolly pops to give to my friends. I may have already eaten one of the little ones (oopsie)!


On my last trip, I started collecting disney pins. To keep them organised, this time I got a pin collecting bag and I also picked up a Big Hero 6, Oswald and a limited edition Tiger Lilly pin. I also traded for my first time!


And, my favourite, this Mickey necklace! I've been wanting some disney related jewellery for a while and this is perfect because it's subtle and so gorgeous. 

I already can't wait to start planning another trip!

In other news, I have been feeling quite ill this weekend so started watching Gossip Girl. I have held off on watching it for a while because I knew how addicted I'd get, and I was right! I love it. Netflix is always such a life saver when I'm not feeling well.

Kate x

2 comments:

  1. Wow you got so much lovely Disney stuff! I'm so jealous I love Disney so much and can't wait to go again!

    http://oliviaredfern.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you have a great time when you go! xx

      Delete

TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS