Wednesday, 13 May 2015

May Wishlist

Sixth form is finally over. All the stress and hard work paid off and now I'm finished, which of course means that it is time to put netflix on, make a cuppa and do some online window shopping. YES!



1. Terrain Candle in Coconut and Jasmine (Urban Outfitters)
It seems like forever since I last got myself a new candle. This one just looks gorgeous and I can see it fitting in perfectly on the fireplace. It also reminds me of the beach, and that is quite fitting with summer on it's way.

2. Little Wing Chimes (anthropologie) 
Speaking of summer, I absolutely adore this. I'm not sure where I'd hang it but I just love things with feathers and natural colours lately. Gorgeous!

3. Tinted Lip Treatment (anthropology)
If this isn't the cutest lip product packaging you've ever seen, then I have no clue what is. It's just stunning! I'd love to have this in my make up collection and it's not too pricey either. Wooooo!

4. Hand Decorated Ceramic Hanging Planter (lecollecte on Etsy)
I've wanted a hanging planter like this for a while, I just think they are so pretty and a great way of bringing more plants into the house without taking up too much space. One day I will own one. One day!

5. Grey Star Mystical T-Shirt (Newlook)
I. love. this. tee.  Grey t-shirts are just so easy to wear and I love them all.

6. Plant-Based Paleo by Jenna Zoe (Topshop)
I've found myself becoming fussier and fussier with food and I'm desperate for some new, exciting vegan recipes. The example photo of the Kale Caeser looks amazing.



No comments:

Post a Comment

TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS