Tuesday, 26 May 2015

May Favourites

With May coming to an end, along with school, I've had a lot of time to find new favourite bits and bobs. May has been a lovely month, with my final coursework deadline on the 1st followed by a celebration meal with some of my favourite people, snowboarding and a trip to Disneyland Paris to finish it all off. I also had my interview for a Foundation Art course and got accepted (yay!!), so it's been a really important, successful and happy time.

My first favourite has got to be my Polaroid Instax Mini. I actually got this back in April, but it's been great for taking photos with my friends and creating cute little memories. The only problem is how expensive the film packs are, but I just keep telling myself that it makes every picture more precious!




Another favourite for me this month (better late than never) has been the Divergent Trilogy by Veronica Roth. They were suggested to me by my best friend Emily (emilyspolkadotsocks). I read all 3 of them in May, and am now quite obsessed. I also watched the movie for Divergent, but I didn't like it as much as I'd hoped I would. Oh well! Theo James is almost exactly how I imagined Four to be, though!



My favourite beauty favourite has been mixing the Mac 'Dervish' lip pencil with the Topshop 'Boardroom' lipstick. I received Boardroom as a gift at christmas but found it quite dark on it's own, and with Dervish it is a perfect, dark-but-not-crazy-dark look. I've been loving them, especially when going out for meals and more dressy occasions.




June is quite an empty month to start with, then I have a long weekend road trip to Belgium and Germany towards the end, followed by a College open day. Exciting stuff!

Kate x

No comments:

Post a Comment

TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS