Friday, 5 December 2014

Christmas Playlist!

I've been listening to Christmas music since October this year (Awful, I know..) so I want to dedicate this post to my favourite Christmas music! I'm feeling so festive, I went to London yesterday and am going again tomorrow and the Christmas lights, especially in Covent Garden, are beautiful! Look at this Christmas market I went to outside the tate yesterday...


So cute, right?! Anyway, here is my Christmas playlist...


1. Santa Tell Me - Ariana Grande
2. Do They Know It's Christmas? - Band Aid 30
3. Fairytale of New York - The Pogues ft. Kirsty MacColl
4. The Power of Love - Gabrielle Aplin
5. Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree - Brenda Lee
6. Jingle Bell Rock - Straight No Chaser
7. Mistletoe - Justin Bieber
8. Run Run Rudolph - Billy Ray Cyrus
9. Last Christmas - Taylor Swift
10. I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus - The Impressions


These are all my favourite christmas songs, and the ones I have listened to most this year so far! I've also been wrapping a lot of presents and decorating my house - yahoo! My dog even has a red bow ready! 

Kate x

No comments:

Post a Comment

TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS