Wednesday, 3 December 2014

Gift Ideas For Disney Lovers!

After my last gift idea post, I decided there just wasn't enough disney. Therefore, I am making a whole post dedicated to disney gifts! I'm still missing Disneyland Paris so so so much, so I thought writing this post might help me a little bit, hehe!




1. 16GB Stitch Memory Stick  £5.48 - Amazon
I feel like this would be really good for a student, it's so cute and perfect as a stocking stuffer! I love stitch!

2. Disney Hedbanz Card Game - £14.99 - Amazon
Great to play after Christmas dinner with all the family!

3. Frozen Fleece Blanket - £10.00 - Very.co.uk
Keeping cozy on Christmas night!

4. Anna from Frozen Mug - £7.00 - Disney Store
I actually already treated myself to this (oopsie) but it is the perfect hot chocolate  mug!

5. Walt Disney Christmas Figurine - £15.00 - Disney Store
Gorgeous gift for hard core disnerds!

6. Disney Pyjamas - £14.99 - H&M
Who wouldn't want to snuggle up in some disney PJ's Christmas night? 

7. Disney Minnie Ears - £15.00 - ASOS
So cute!

8. Minnie & Mickey Slippers - £15.00 - BHS
To wear with your disney PJ's and frozen blanket whilst you enjoy a hot chocolate in your new frozen mug... Duh. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS