Tuesday, 24 June 2014

My 2014 Summer Playlist


So I'm FINALLY starting to feel summery. I think it's because 1. all my classrooms have been boiling and it's hard not to notice heat when you're sweating to death, and 2. because I got a notification on my phone today telling me it's exactly one month until we break up for the summer holidays. In order to celebrate this summer-ness, I have put together a rather varied spotify playlist. Why not share it? I based the playlist around car journeys and doing work as I am going to have a lot of those two things in my summer. They aren't all crazy up-beat chart songs, in fact most I grabbed off of my shazam app from when I've heard them out and about and 'tagged' them. Here goes!



I definitely recommend you pulling together this playlist on spotify. It's (in my opinion) perfect for summer. I can't wait to sit in the garden with some home made lemonade, listening to every song!

I think I'm going to try to put together a book haul / review of paper towns by john green in next weeks post. Woo!

Kate x

No comments:

Post a Comment

TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS