Thursday, 12 January 2017

Change Is Good



With the new year's arrival and January already steaming ahead, I feel overwhelmed. I made a promise to myself in December that I will do whatever it takes to make 2017 the best year it can possibly be, but I am yet to really do anything about it. I feel like it's so easy to say to yourself that things are going to change and that you are going to make yourself happy - but what is not easy is knowing what to change. Weird, since surely these are the things that are making me unhappy, right?

I have to keep reminding myself that change is good and change is so, so necessary. I can't just sit back and wait for my life to become perfect. I have to work for it.

From today, I am going to...

> Focus on organising a way to sell my photography prints.
> Travel as much as possible.
> Say 'yes' to more opportunities surrounding photography & blogging.
> Get back into a regular blogging schedule.
> Go out more, find time to just get out the house.
> Eat healthier & exercise. I'm tired of getting sick too often & I need to boost my immune system.
> Learn to freaking DRIVE. It's long overdue, I should have started lessons as soon as I turned 17, yet I'm turning 21 this year and still haven't even started.
> Find more time to read.


Writing down aims and goals helps me to focus on HOW I can get to the next step, instead of just saying I want to be happier. 2017, BRING IT. 




4 comments :

  1. I would love to take a look at your prints. I really want to start supporting more bloggers this year with their small businesses.

    Abigail Alice x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thank you Abigail. I will definitely be making a post about them soon! x

      Delete
  2. Love this. Learning to drive is definitely a good one. I'm 24 and still haven't learned! I hope you achieve all of these throughout the year!
    Rachel xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Rachel!! I feel like when you have left it this late it becomes such a big thing! Just need to go for it xx

      Delete