Monday, 3 October 2016

September Favourites 2016







1. Grey's Anatomy
I started watching Grey's Anatomy on Now TV recently and I cannot stop, it's so addictive and there are so many episodes. I think I'll be watching for a very long time! If you don't already know, it is a drama about a group of surgical interns and can be gruesome and bloody at some points, so I do have to keep looking away, but I love all of the characters and I'm hooked!

2. New Look Embroidered Jeans
These jeans are new look but I got them from ASOS, I am obsessed. I love how they look with a plain black top / jumper as the embroidery really stands out from the simple clothing!

3. Jo Malone Pomegranate Cologne
I have actually had this for almost a year and used it daily, but it is about to run out and I NEED to mention it before it does. I have never been much of a perfume / cologne lover, I wear it / change it up quite a lot. But this is the first perfume I have ever really stuck with because I just love the scent so much! It is strong enough that people notice it but not so strong that it's all you can smell when you leave your bedroom every morning. If you live near a Jo Malone store, I completely recommend you go and try it!

4. DW Home Spiced Pumpkin Candle
I tweeted about this when I first picked it up in TK Maxx because I was so excited over finding a delicious smelling pumpkin candle - and I burnt it pretty much non stop. It has been my go-to candle for cosy evenings in my room or warm bubble baths. I can't get enough of it! I want to look into the company and find out more about other scents!

5. Dominion Cappuccino Sugar Free Sweets
This is a bit of a random one but I found these for like 50p in the new Aldi that has opened near me. I've never been in an Aldi before and I got pretty excited about how cheap everything was (cough nacho kit cough). These are Cappuccino flavoured sweets that taste so good, I have had them in my bag and keep picking at them at college or just while I'm out and about!

What have you been loving lately? Let me know!

Kate x



7 comments :

  1. Ou, the pomegranate cologne sounds so nice! Pomegranate is a lovely smell anyway, and I hear such good things about Joe Malone. Every year I wish I liked pumpkin scented things better, people get so much enjoyment from them, haha. I don't know if I have a favourite from September, aside from my trip! I have a feeling October will be the time for some new/rediscovered favourites :)

    Erin | Explore, Refresh

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Jo Malone - they do the best candles that last ages! Yes I agree, October I hope to find lots more favourites too! xx

      Delete
  2. I love the embroidered jeans and the pumpkin spiced candle! That creamy cappuccino looks great too!
    I'm loving the sight of leaves changing slowly and chiller evenings are a great excuse for a Pumpkin Spiced Latte ;) This week, I'm grabbing an orange and cream-coloured for our front porch (it's the upcoming Thanksgiving Long Weekend here in Canada soon!)

    -Lor
    http://www.acozyspace.org/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lor! I can't get enough of the jeans, I just want to wear them all of the time! Yep, any excuse for a pumpkin spiced latte - the best! Have a great Thanksgiving! xx

      Delete
  3. I love those jeans, and I really need to get myself some new candals for autumn.. this has reminded me! x

    adelelydia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you - I love them so much! TK Maxx is definitely worth checking out for candles! xx

      Delete
  4. Great picks
    xx
    https://theonethattravels.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete