Monday, 31 October 2016

Halloween House Tour

I have been getting SO excited for Halloween. All through October I have been collecting bits and bobs to decorate / use and now the day is finally here I am so happy with all of my purchases. All of our old decorations were getting so old and tacky, it was definitely time for new ones. There is something almost magical about Halloween, obviously it is so exciting for kids but even when you are too old to trick or treat it's nice to enjoy pumpkin scented candles and settle down with a book. Oh, and eat tons of sweets & chocolate. Obviously!


cauldron mug from homesense

 halloween bunting from hobbycraft


 pumpkin tea light holder and sugar skull wooden box from homesense

halloween paper cups from B&M and straws from Tesco



I even spent an evening making these cute pumpkin trick or treat bags, filled with all different kinds of candy! I just used tissue paper, plastic gift bags, halloween ribbon from hobbycraft and a sharpie. So easy and just adds a little bit extra to halloween.

What is your favourite thing about halloween?

Kate x

6 comments :

  1. omg i love these little details! looks great <3

    Abigail Alice x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love love love this, it looks absolutely amazing, shame Halloween's over now xx

    mylifeasmarinaa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I know, but bring on Christmas! xx

      Delete
  3. Wow - I am so impressed with your decorating! You definitely got chic Halloween en pointe... in my student house we also went crazy with the Halloween decs, however ours was a little more shabby chic, haha. My favourite part of Halloween definitely has to be the dressing up (and the sweets too, of course). I really like your blog – do you want to follow each other on Bloglovin’ so we can keep up with eachothers’ posts?

    - Ruby Xx

    http://anotherrubytuesday.blogspot.co.uk/
    https://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/another-ruby-tuesday-14197869?widget-ref=http://anotherrubytuesday.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete