Wednesday, 7 September 2016

Autumn Nail Colours

With Autumn getting closer, I think it is time to stock up on all of the autumnal make up, including nail varnish! You need nail colours to match all of your warm jumpers! I have picked a couple up and still have some from next year - so I thought that I would share them to give you some nail inspiration! 


mines a mocha 032 by ciate

This is such a nice dark brown with the finest but of glitter, which looks so nice when the light catches it! I love how tall / long the lid is, it makes it really easy to apply. 

magpie 303 by topshop

I definitely wear more glitter on my nails at this time of year. This glitter polish by topshop reminds me of fairy lights! I usually try to avoid glitter just because it is so difficult to remove, but in Autumn / Winter it has to be done! 

stainless steel 925 by opi

I suppose this isn't what you would usually visualise when you think of autumnal nail varnish shades, however it works really well. It reminds me of oil spills on the road, where you can see so many colours within it. It works best when you have a black jumper on, as it really brings out all of the shades! 


matte crush and chai by barrym


I picked these two up from super drug the other day because of the buy one get one half price offer they had on. I have been wearing the matte crush colour since and it is already getting me in the autumn spirit! I have wanted a nice grey shade for a while now and chai couldn't be more perfect! I will definitely be wearing this even more over the winter period.


I am going to keep my eye out for some more autumnal nail colours over the next few weeks. Let me know what your favourite shade is!

Kate x
SaveSaveSaveSave

4 comments :