Monday, 12 September 2016

5 Youtubers I Can't Stop Watching

I am always watching youtube and love finding new people to watch. As sad as it may sound, I find it quite comforting to even have youtube on in the background during the day and in the evenings when I spend time alone, it is like having people around you and you are keeping up with their lives! I have recently started watching quite a few new people on youtube and so I wanted to share them with you so that you could have a look at their channels and maybe subscribe so that you can enjoy their videos too!


1. Simply_Kenna

I came across Kenna's channel when looking for some Autumn themed videos. She is the cutest and seems so friendly! She clearly loves Autumn a lot which is ideal as I am loving every one of her Autumn videos (I have already watched some from last year too!). I can tell she is going to be one of my favourites for a long time!




2. Slyfox Family

I love watching families who daily vlog; I have watched the Shaytards and the Sacconejoly's videos for a really long time now and I just find watching families really comforting - it's like having a second family of your own. It's really cool to watch videos of families with young kids because eventually, if you watch for long enough, obviously they grow up - and it's kind of like you have watched them grow up and you feel a part of it. The Slyfox Family's videos came up as recommended videos when I was watching the Sacconejoly's and I haven't been able to stop watching since! They are such a fun family and all of their videos are action packed. I absolutely love the music in the videos and can't help myself from singing along to their intro song!



3. Ellie & Jared

I have literally just started watching Ellie and Jared's videos and I'm already obsessed. They seem like such lovely people and have the cutest kids! They are just about to move into a new home and it's so exciting seeing the whole process and again, it feels like you are living it all alongside them.




4. SeanElliotOC

Like most people, I never miss a Zoella video, and Sean is Alfie's sister Poppy's boyfriend. I believe he has only recently started his own channel and I am so happy he did as he is hilarious. He is such a natural vlogger and makes me laugh so much! It is definitely worth going and checking out his channel, you won't regret it! Promise!



5. The V Nice Life

Although I am not a vegan myself, I find Sarah's videos so interesting and so inspiring. I don't eat meat and I am considering turning vegan eventually and her videos are helping me find out more about her lifestyle and what she eats. If you are interested in going Vegan or just finding more out about it - go check her out!



I'd love it if you would let me know who you have been watching lately, I am always looking for new youtubers to watch!

Kate x

22 comments :

  1. I've not heard of 4/5 of these so I'm definitely going to have a look at their videos tonight! I love finding new you tubers to watch :) x

    Jordan || Darling Jordan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, it's so good when you find a new channel that you love!! x

      Delete
  2. I love simply_Kenna! Her videos are so unique and her style is just amazing x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I admire her style so so much, she really is unique & just wonderful! x

      Delete
  3. Thanks for your recommendations, I've been struggling to find new vloggers to subscribe to so will definitely check them out.

    Amber - ambambe.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nothing better than getting comfy and binging on YT videos! I'll have to check these channels out, I follow Kenna already and love her videos! XX

    sgxstyling.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved this! I love Sean too he is so funny! And I just found simply_kenna thanks to you and I am loving it! xx

    Sofia | www.theglamchapter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw I'm so glad!!!! Her videos are addictive aren't they!! xx

      Delete
  6. The only one I watch is Sean, I fell like i have to watch the rest now!! xox

    ReplyDelete
  7. i've been needing some new Youtubers to watch! This is great, thank you!! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've never heard of any of these Youtubers before but I've been wanting someone new to bingewatch so thank you for this!
    Ellie xo
    ellieslittleeworld.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! You're welcome, hope that you enjoy them! xx

      Delete
  9. I'm a vegetarian so definitely need to sub to the last one! I also love watching family vloggers and daily vloggers. I highly recommend Janni Deler and Jon Olsson (they're a couple) they way their vlogs are edited is mind blowing.

    Abigail Alice x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the recommendation, I'll go have a look at their videos now! xx

      Delete
  10. Simply Kenna sounds like her videos would be right up my alley! I gotta say, though, I'm not a huge fan of family vloggers. It gives me a bit of a funny feeling. Oh well! Families can make their own decisions for themselves! Anyway, I could watch Rose and Rosie (roseellendix) all day. Their videos are so fun and so normal, I love them :)

    Erin | Explore, Refresh

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love her videos so much! And ah, I can understand why you feel that way - I guess its a love or hate thing! I will check them out, thanks! xx

      Delete
  11. Okay so somehow I've not heard of any of these YouTubers! Looooove the look of Simply Kenna though...new channel for me to binge watch while getting reading in the morning.

    Katie xx lacoconoire.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great idea!! I hope you like them all!! xx

      Delete