Wednesday, 31 August 2016

Affordable Places To Shop

I am a student and also a shopping addict, especially when all of the Autumn clothes come out. This means that I also have kind of nailed where to find cheap clothing / make up and it is only fair that I share it here! You can click the screen shot of the website to get to the site!

Forever 21

I always, without fail find clothes I like on the forever 21 website. They seem to always have sales on and the delivery isn't crazy money either. I recently made a post about an Autumn jumper I got from Forever 21 which you can find here!




Boohoo

Boohoo is another of my favourites, they always have great sales and also almost always have either free delivery or next day delivery for £1! Almost all of my wardrobe is from this site, they sell great basics as well as quirky bits!





Fragrance Direct

Fragrance Direct is one of the best things that has ever happened to my life, honestly. It is a life saver! You can see from the screenshot that I currently have 6 items in my basket and it is only coming to just over £7. It's crazy! They sell cheap but genuine fragrances and make up. I have got so many nail varnishes from this site, especially the essie ones that are only around £2 each when they are normally £8! I recommend it to everyone, especially for christmas shopping (which is coming around pretty fast!). Postage is only about £2 as well which is amazing.






Let me know if you use any of these sites already and if you are going to look into them more now. I'd love to know!

Kate x







SaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSave

8 comments :

  1. I've never really used Forever 21 but I definitely will now!x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah you definitely should, I love it!! X

      Delete
  2. I LOVE Boohoo - although I have nothing from there haha! And I love Forever 21 but it is quite expensive where I life. We also don't have one in my town so I don't get a chance to shop there :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no!! That's rubbish - I only ever order online and find it fairly cheap especially sale items. Everything is great quality too! X

      Delete
  3. This is just what I need right now! I'm going on holiday next year and am trying to build an affordable summer wardrobe to take with me for then as there are sales on now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a great idea! Love shopping way in advance, makes me feel so organised! Xx

      Delete
  4. Boohoo have so many amazing items at the moment. I do love Forever 21 too! Some of my favourites lately are MissGuided, ASOS and Pretty Little Things.

    EmmysBeautyCave | Bloglovin | ColourPop GIVEAWAY

    ReplyDelete