Sunday, 8 May 2016

DIY Washi Tape Pegs

I love my polaroid camera, and each photo is so special to me however I have so many prints now that I don't know what to do with them all! I picked up a bag of pegs from B&M for £1 so that I could  decorate them and use them to hang my photos. I thought I'd share the idea here!



It's so easy, all I did was stick different coloured washi tape to the wooden pegs. The best part is that you can keep changing it up by replacing the washi tape! I went for a blue theme. 



I then just attached the pegs onto string and hung the Polaroids! I think this looks so cute and you could do it for normal photos, post cards, revision notes.. Anything! 


Let me know what you do with your Polaroids / photo prints. I'd love to know! 

Kate x









2 comments :

  1. This is such a cute DIY! I love how it’s super easy too

    Hannah xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So so easy!! And looks pretty too 😀 x

      Delete