Monday, 28 December 2015

My 2016 TBR / Book Wishlist



At the start of the year I like to set my goodreads reading challenge for the year. This year I wanted to read 12 books (one per month) which I completed / beat with 17. Next year I'm thinking of setting myself a goal of around 25. I thought that I'd make this post telling you which books I want to read most in 2016. You can also see my goodreads account here. Feel free to add me!


1. Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard
I have been really naughty with this one - I actually one a copy of it from goodreads and I STILL haven't managed to read it. I get started and just can't get myself into it. I need to force myself through the first bit because I've seen so many reviews that can't fault it.

2. How To Be Bad by E. Lockhart, Lauren Myracle and Sarah Mlynowski
I read E. Lockhart's 'We Were Liars' and I'd never really read anything like it. I enjoyed it and want to read more of her work.

3. Winger by Andrew Smith
I don't know a lot about this one but I've seen it in so many book shops / book tube videos. I want to give it a go and I also wouldn't mind that pretty spine on my shelf!

4. The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald
I've wanted to read this for a while and my parents got me the hardback copy pictured for my birthday. Even more reason!

5. Relish: My Life in the Kitchen by Lucy Knisley
I love food. So much. So I think this is a pretty perfect one for me!

6. All The Bright Places by Jennifer Niven
Again, another that I don't know much about but have seen everywhere.

7. Monsters by Emerald Fennell
This cover looks so pretty. I know don't judge a book by its cover and all but wow. It's dragging me in, ok?!

8. Still Alice by Lisa Genova
I got my mum this for Christmas so that we can both read it (cheeky I know) and then watch the movie on netflix after!

No comments :

Post a Comment