Thursday, 31 December 2015

Happy New Year!

2015 wasn't the best year, but it wasn't the worst either. A lot of negative things happened, but at the same time I'm grateful for all the memories it gave me. Getting my polaroid camera meant that I have captured a lot of them, so I thought I'd share..


My Favourite 2015 Memories

1. Leaving School. 
I finished my a levels (A,A*,D*!) and started my art foundation course. This was such a big deal for me because of how much I hate change, but it all went well and I've made some lovely new friends. I do miss school though! 

2. Radio 1's Big Weekend.
My best friend Emily moved to Norwich for uni this year, which was so hard for me. But before she left, we went to radio 1's big weekend together. I loved seeing Jamie T and Taylor Swift! 

3. Road Trip with Dad.
Since I was little, my dad has gone on trips in his VW beetle to car shows in Europe. This year, because I had finished school early, I was able to go along with him. We drove through France, Belgium, Holland and Germany and spent the weekend in a place called Bad Camberg. I love love loved it! I can't wait to go again. I also feel like me and my dad got so close over the trip, so it's such a special memory.

4. Disneyland Paris.
I love disney, and it's become quite a tradition that we try and get to DLP once a year. This year we went for 'swing into spring' and stayed in the Newport Bay hotel. It was a wonderful trip, and although my polaroid did temporarily break right as I was meeting Tiana (!!) I captured some really nice polaroids that I'll treasure forever.

5. Anthony & Nikita's Wedding.
In the summer, my boyfriends brother got married. Me and my friend Zac photographed the day, which was one of the most nerve-racking things I've even been through. I did enjoy the day though, and it definitely gave me the chance to get to know the family more!

What are your favourite memories of 2015, and do you have any new years resolutions? I hope you have lovely new years celebrations! 


Kate x


No comments :

Post a Comment