Sunday, 19 July 2015

Finding Photo Treasure!

Hi again!

Something really super duper exciting happened this weekend. Me and dad went down to Boots to get some photos developed and dad took along some old film he found in the bottom of a drawer. We had no idea what was on it or even if there was anything on it. When we went back to pay and collect, the lady told us that some photos had came out and we couldn't wait to see what they were of. We found a wall to sit on with all our heavy shopping bags and opened it up. It was full of photos of me when I was 2 years old in our old house. My dad said how crazy it is that moments like these can just be stuck in a tube for 17 years. Imagine if we had decided it was probably nothing and we hadn't bothered to get them developed! I'm so happy we did. Here are some of my favourites..


I find it so odd looking at these now, I feel like I'm really familiar with all my baby photos as I loved getting them out throughout my childhood. It's strange to see new photos that are so old (confusing!). I don't remember this garden or house at all from memory, only from being told about it and home videos.


I remember loving those PJ's so much and looking back, I wouldn't mind having a pair in my size right now to snuggle up in!


We have a huge crate of photos, old birthday cards, drawings, newspapers etc downstairs and my mission for today is to sort through it all. We have even got a nice new photo album to fill! 


Kate x

4 comments :

  1. That's so cool! Great photos :)

    http://sarahchesterr.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't get over how similar you and chloe looked when you were younger, how cute!

    ReplyDelete