Friday, 5 June 2015

What's In My Bag?

Since leaving school, I've had to clear my bag out of all the paper, pens and other random bits. This is what was left and what I will be carrying round with me this summer. The bag is getting old now but was from Accessorise and I got it around Christmas time. It's big enough but not too big (if that even makes sense)!



Pen & Pencil
If I need to note anything down, I will usually use my phone. However, I still find myself needing pens for things like forms when out and about.

Umbrella 
Knowing how unpredictable England's weather is, especially this time of year - an umbrella is a must. I'm not sure where I picked this one up but it wasn't anywhere fancy.

iPhone
This is an obvious one, I don't have a clue what I'd do without it. 

Mac Select Cover-Up
This is a life saver when I'm out for a long period of time and feel like I need some concealer. It's tiny and so effective. 

Coin Purse
I picked this coin purse up from H&M in france a while back and it's so useful for when I don't want to carry my bulky purse about. Of course I still need my all important points cards for el mexicana and nero!

Glasses
I don't wear these as much as I should really. They are by Ted Baker and I think are actually mens, but who gives a damn?!

Vaseline & 4head
Around this time of year my lips get quite dry so I find these little vaseline pots helpful. I was introduced to the 4head sticks by my friends and they work so well. I used it a lot when I was at school in lessons and a head ache came on. You literally just wipe them across your forehead and the headache fades away!

Book
Lastly, of course, I need my current read. At the moment I'm reading An Abundance of Katherines by John Green but I'm not too sure if I like it yet.

Are you carrying round anything else that you think is handy? Let me know!

Kate x

No comments :

Post a Comment