Monday, 22 June 2015

Road Trip To Germany

On Thursday I left home for a road trip to Bad Camberg in Germany. A vintage VW show is held there every 4 years and this is the first time I've tagged along with my dad! The first night, we drove from home to Belgium and stayed the night. We stopped off at the beach in Dunkirk on the way!


On Friday we joined a convoy down to Bad Camberg, which involved taking lots and lots of photos for my dads VW website. It was cool to drive past / with so many gorgeous cars! We drove through Belgium, Holland and Germany. 




Then on Saturday was the main show. I met so many people who had come from all over the world which made it such a great experience. They also had yummy smarties and Nutella crepes - Always a bonus!


Then Sunday was a long, long day of traveling home - with a great road trip playlist that you can see in my previous post! We left at about 11am and got home at 10pm. We stopped off at different service stations along the way which got confusing with different languages being spoken each time!


I love trips like this and I had a great time with my Dad. I am itching for another Europe road trip already!! I am very tired now though and have had the ultimate lazy day. 

Kate x

4 comments :

  1. You were right around where I live! And I had absolutely no idea there was a VW show there...

    LindaLibraLoca: Beauty, Baby and Backpacking

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, that's so cool! It's in Bad Camberg and is held every 4 years! x

      Delete
  2. This seems like a really cool event to attend :)
    Love the pictures!

    The Everyday Life of Rachel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, it was so much fun!! x

      Delete