Wednesday, 17 June 2015

Road Trip Playlist

As I mentioned in a few posts, I leave for my road trip to Germany today. I spent last night making a spotify playlist to keep us entertained, since it's about 8 hours each way. It's a big playlist but I wanted to share the best songs from it to inspire your summer playlists!


1. Shut Up and Dance - Walk the Moon
2. T-Shirt Weather - Circa Waves
3. Pacifier - Catfish and the Bottlemen
4. The Fear - Ben Howard
5. All In Vain - The Vaccines
6. Riptide - Vance Joy
7. Zombie - Jamie T
8. I Got Love - The King Blues
9. Elizabeth - Kid British 
10. Island In The Sun - Weezer
11. Famous - Charlie XCX
12. 20 Dollar Nose Bleed - Fall Out Boy
13. Life is a Highway - Rascal Flatts
14. Listen To The Music - The Doobie Brothers
15. Stuck In The Middle With You - Stealers Wheel
16. Demons - Imagine Dragons
17. Blame It On Me - George Ezra
18. Gone In The Morning - Newton Faulkner
19. Giving Up The Gun - Vampire Weekend
20. She Bangs the Drums - The Stone Roses

I can't wait to sing along to these songs with the windows down! What songs would you put on your summer playlist?

Kate x



No comments :

Post a Comment