Tuesday, 23 June 2015

My Furry Friend

I've seen some videos on youtube and some blog posts on the 'furry friend tag' and it inspired me to make a post about my lovely doggie! Meet Daisy, our Cavalier King Charles Spaniel. We have had Daisy for 2 years now and I can't even remember what life was like without her. She's the most loving, cuddly, excited puppy and I love her to bits!


Daisy is very clingy and loves attention all the time. In the morning, she comes running into my room and covers me in kisses until I give her cuddles back! She will do anything for food and loves meeting people. She has never snapped at anyone or even any other dogs, she just wants to love everybody! 



I'd really like to hear about your furry friends! 

Kate x

1 comment :

  1. Hi I've nominated you for the versatile blogger award :)
    http://alittlepresence.blogspot.co.uk/2015/06/versatile-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete