Monday, 1 June 2015

Disneyland Paris Trip - May 2015!

Yesterday night, we got back from a lovely 3 night/ 4 day trip to my favourite place; Disneyland Paris! We stayed in the Newport Bay hotel, which was nice but huge (not great when your feet KILL and your mum has a fear of lifts!). We had an amazing trip and got to meet new characters as well as get on some rides that I've never tried before like Tower of Terror and Crush's Coaster! We were half board this time which we have never done before, but it really helped and meant that we also ended up trying new places to eat. Last time, being vegetarian, I struggled but his time I made sure that I did enough research before hand to find options I would enjoy! They were also extremely flexible in that they would let me have an option off of the children's menu or have 2 vegetarian starters rather than a main, etc. My personal favourite is Bistrot Chez Remy! We also went into the Princess Pavillion and got to meet one of my favourite Princesses, Tiana!

 Here are some of my favourite photos from the trip..

The 'Swing into Spring' decorations were beautiful. I love how much effort they go into for every single season! 

Of course, I had to buy one of these yummy apples from Disney Village. They are so pretty!! 

I'm so happy that we got the chance to meet Olaf and get high-fives! 

Cute kisses with Woody in Toon Studio!

I fell in love with this giant stitch toy and had to use all my power to resist bringing him home!


I already cannot wait to go back.. time to sort out the photos for our photo album and cry over the fact that I don't live in DLP!

Kate x


6 comments :

  1. Great pictures! Looks like you had an amazing time!
    I'd love to go to Disneyland Paris it's been an awfuuuuul long time since I last did!

    The Everyday Life of Rachel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! We definitely did, DLP holidays are always exhausting but so so fun - you should plan a trip!

      Delete
  2. Amazing post dear!

    https://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/printed-sea-3880191

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks so fun!!! I have yet to visit disneyland. Can't wait!!

    Loving your blog <3

    cindarellasecrets | lifestyle blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was so much fun!! I'm sure you will have a great time when you visit! Thank you so much :) xx

      Delete