Tuesday, 2 December 2014

Winter Nails

Happy blogmas day 2! With it getting closer and closer everyday, I believe it's time to bring out the cheesy christmas jumpers, big rain coats, wellingtons and cozy hats (If you haven't already of course!). So.. to go with all that.. of course you will need some christmas nails! I have had a dig through my collection and found my favourite winter nail varnishes. 

essie 'geranium', models own 'rocket'

So to start with, this christmassy red look! I think to have geranium as a base and rocket over the top would look STUNNING on christmas day. I am currently writing this with geranium on in fact! They remind me of Rudolf the red nose reindeer! 

barry m 'countess', barry m 'gold mine glitter', ciate 'mines a mocha'

Some more fancy looking shades.. I wore mines a mocha with countless over the top the other day and it was lovely. These would look great on NYE too!

barry m 'christmas blue', barry m 'blue moon'

And finally, this kind of winter wonderland inspired look. Christmas blue is limited edition from a few years ago but I'm sure it wouldn't be too hard to find something similar if you don't own it! I am definitely saving this one for when it snows. Which it will. Okay?!


I'm so excited to dress all warm with hot chocolates and christmassy candles. YAY!

Kate x

No comments :

Post a Comment